August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Gogo Polly

Happy Birthday Gogo Polly!!!!
Sending you love and hugs from Swaziland! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you this year but we plan to join you next year when we are back in the USA for our family's stateside time! :) Pray you have an amazing day and lots of fun with Uncle Mike and Caroline!
We love you very much!
Lacie and Nathan (Monica and Steve, too!)
Rare photo of Gogo Polly with both Lacie and Nathan....our son, Nathan
does not like the camera as compared to his big sis, Lacie!
Gogo Polly with precious Lacie at Summerfield's

Gogo Polly hanging with cutie Nathan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Monica, I really appreciated the pics of my good bud Polly! I also enjoy your newsletters as I know absolutely nothing about life in Africa. You and Steve are truly "saints of God". What you and your team are doing, the way you are living your lives is such an inspiration. Who would have thought that little cutie I knew all those years ago would become such a wonderful woman! I pray our Lord continues to bless and keep your family. Love, Linda Sosensky